Entertainment Earth

5/28/2017

(Video) Interview with GWAR's The Sexecutioner & GWAR comic writer Matt Miner at Five Points Festival 2017

I have been a huge GWAR fan since I was in high school. So, you can imagine my joy when at Five Points Festival on May 20, 2017, I got to interview the Sexecutioner from the band, and Matt Miner, writer of the upcoming GWAR comic from Dynamite Comics. We talked the comic, the band, and more. And, at the end, a lifelong dream came through, as I got killed by somebody from fucking GWAR!! That is also the first time any of my interviews have included my onscreen murder!
Check it out in the video, below:
  

The sexy as hell GWAR Slave Girl was also there. However, she left before I conducted the interview, so I wasn't able to get her in the video. I did however, shoot one pic of her which you can see below.

So fellow GWAR fans, are you looking forward to the comic? Any fond memories of seeing them live or meeting anyone from the band? Tell me in the comments section, below.

All photography by myself. 
Video shot by Ken Pierce of PiercingMetal.com
Video edited by Negative Pop.

0 comments: