60. Felicity Jones (new)- I am crushing hard on Felicity Jones and Rogue One: A Star Wars Story hasn't even come out yet! But, she just looks awesome and, of course, hot(!) in all the trailers and promos for the highly anticipated movie. Of course, it would be hard not to fall in love with her, what with THAT accent(!!), those lips, and those beautiful eyes of her!
59. Katie Cassidy (last year #62)- OK, I am gonna flat out say this, I miss Katie Cassidy's Black Canary on Arrow. Sure I had my many issues with the way the character was written, but it's Katie freaking Cassidy! Also, the fact that Felicity is still alive sucks ass. As one of my friends said, "the wrong blonde died!" Still, her return for the 100th episode of the show last week was very, very welcomed!
58. Daniel Panabaker (last year #48)- The fact that Panabaker got her Killer Frost powers in this season of The Flash is hot. Seeing her play bad is just too fucking smoldering, which is kind of ironic, actually. She didn't go all the way with her evil transformation, though (not that I expected her to), and she didn't don the sexy costume this season. That last part is kind of heartbreaking, actually!
57. Eiza Gonzalez (new)- As Satanico Pandemonium, the gorgeous Ms. Gonzalez has me in awe of her every time I see her on From Dusk Till Dawn. With this being the show's best season yet, it really bought home just how fucking hot she is. And, she is even hotter when she is kicking ass and/ or covered in blood!
56. Asa Akira (last year #9)- Asa remains the adult industry's most popular Asian babe, and of its most popular period, and with good reason. Aside, from all the great porn flicks that she shot for Wicked, she also put her second book, this year: Dirty Thirty: A Memoir.
55. Natalie Dormer (last year #18)- Getting back to deaths on TV shows that fucking sucked this year Dormer's character of Margery dying was not cool. To its advantage the whole episode was awesome and jaw dropping. So while, she will be missed (she was, after all, the hottest babe in a show FULL of babes!), it was a great episode in a phenomenal season. Also, this year, she appeared in the horror flick, The Forest. And, while, it's great to see her in a horror flick, I didn't see said movie. But, reviews for it were less than stellar...
54. Emily VanCamp (new)- VanCamp plays Sharon Carter in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. This year in the incredible Captain America: Civil War, she locked lips with the lucky Captain, himself. I wish we got to see her kick a little more ass in the movie, but she looked good, regardless. Hell, they even made a Pop figure of her! I crushed on her so hard, that that was the first Pop from the Civil War set that I bought!
53. Emma Anzai (last year ranked 2014 #51)- I had the pleasure of seeing Sick Puppies live for my second time in my life earlier this year. The band have a new signer and released a new album, Fury, which is great! Anzai, as always, is one of hard rock's best bass players, and absolutely gorgeous, as well! She is impossible to take one's eyes off of!
52. Mary Elizabeth Winstead (new)- 10 Cloverfield Lane is one of the year's finest and most nail biting horror movies. The absolutely stunning Ms. Winstead, along her costar with John Goodman, gave one of the best performances in the entire genre this year. While, she has done quite a few horror flicks, this is, up to now in her career, her finest genre work.
51. Debbie Rochon (last year ranked 2014 same)- The hardest working woman in horror returns to this list after a two year absence, in the same spot no less, thanks to her directorial debut Model Hunger. I was so happy to see her for a signing for the DVD at Forbidden Planet in NYC (which ended up being a very popular post in my site). As well as seeing and reviewing the movie itself, which is great! Debbie is, of course, as stunning, as ever!
The 70 Hottest Babes of 2016, pt. 1: 70-61