Entertainment Earth

8/09/2016

(Video) Gund at Toy Fair 2016


If there was award for the cutest booth that I visited at Toy Fair 2016, then it would have to go to Gund.They make very adorable and awesome plush toys and have some awesome licensees under their umbrella of releases. In this video, I focus on geek and cute animal internet celebs (both real and animated) that I think you guys and girls will love. As such the following is covered and shown: DC Comics, Pusheen Cat, Boo (AKA the World's Cutest Dog and deservedly known as such), Prissy and Pop Pig, Star Trek, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and Studio Ghibli. Most of these should be out now.
Check out the video below for more info on these toys!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The next day I met the real Prissy and Pop Pigs in person! I was filled with excitement from the moment that I woke up that day! They are so incredibly cute and adorable in person, that it definitely stands as the highlight of the event for me

Camera work and video editing by BAS Photography & Design  
Photography by me

0 comments: