Entertainment Earth

3/21/2016

The Girls of Jasmin at AVN Expo 2016

Jasmin is an adult video chat site, that had one of my favorite booths at this year's Adult Entertainment Expo. The site, itself, looks like it is really hot, with a lot of babes for you to choose from. The girls they had at AEE were all so freaking gorgeous. We managed to spend a nice part of our Sat morning meeting and getting pics of  them. Read on to see and learn more about them:

First up is gorgeous and super sexy redhead Lauren Phillips. Standing beside her was super cute and hot as fuck brunette Ziggy Star. Both of them are two of the nicest, most awesome, naughty, and sexy girls that I met, for the first time, at the entire expo. They get extra points for liking my Masters of the Universe tee that I was wearing that day.
 
 
 
Well, I am the Master, after all. As such I gave Lauren, a very bad girl, a good spanking!

It was so much fun to talk with them, that we ended up taking quite a lot of pics of them! Which is pretty fucking awesome if you ask me!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yes, I do love what I do! Can't you tell?
Darcie Dolce, this stunner has such beautiful eyes! Her last name means sweet in Italian, and she is certainly is just that! She is also a DJ, on top of being a girl-girl performer, by the way.
Jennifer White has become one of my favorites, so I was super happy to see that she was signing at this booth. She is such a breathtaking beauty!
 
Nikki Knightly is yet another absolutely beautiful babe at the booth. Her beautiful eyes are just to die for!
Dava Foxx (first girl below) was one of the girls that I was most looking forward to meeting for the first time, and to my luck next to her was another favorite of mine, I had yet not met: Tara Morgan! They were both really cool in person and getting a pic with them both was definitely pretty damn memorable and totally fucking awesome!
 
 
One beauty that is quite simply breathtaking and awe-inspiring in how gorgeous she is, has to be Edyn Blair. I mean just looking through these pics, I am blown away by her. She is truly a goddess! 


 
And, last but most certainly NOT least is Aubrey Gold. This naturally beautiful blonde is a total heartbreaker. I think I might have fallen in love with her upon meeting her! In all seriousness, she is gorgeous and has a very sweet and beautiful smile.
 
 
All photography by BAS Photography & Design and myself.

2 comments:

GirlsOfJasmin said...

They are beautiful

Giovanni Deldio said...

They most definitely are! 😊