Entertainment Earth

2/25/2016

Finally Meeting the Gorgeous Riley Reid at AVN Expo 2016

For the last couple of years, I have been wanting to meet the beautiful Riley Reid, at the Adult Entertainment Expo (AEE). But, she has always had a long line and due to me having to run around and conduct interviews with various starlets, I have never had the time to stay on line to meet her. This year, as in the past, she was signing at the Jules Jordan Video booth. And, on, Fri, Jan. 22, 2016, I finally stayed on line and met her! Despite this being the AEE where I got to conduct the most amount of interviews (I have posted some, more to come!), having the help of my friend, photographer, and Master's Minion BAS Photography, meant I could finally achieve this goal of mine!
I clearly picked the right to do just that, as it was long, but not too bad. As I waited in line, though, it soon began to get longer and longer! She is extremely popular and deservedly so, might I add, and as such she has a ton of fans that love her. And, it's easy to see why. Riley is a hot as fuck performer and naturally beautiful, super cute, and has a bootie to die for! The wait to actually get to her was not a short one, but boy was it ever worth it! She was all smiles, as I told her that being press, I never had the open window to meet her, until now! She also signed a long, nasty, sexy, dirty signature, on both the 8x10 and DVD (both different messages, might I add) I bought I off her. It's something that she loves doing and makes her even more awesome. This all made meeting her one of the definite highlights of the entire expo, for me!
The next day at the Adult Video News (AVN) Awards, she racked up a total of six awards! They are were all well deserved and included such coveted ones as Female Performer of the Year and the fan awarded Favorite Female Performer and Social Media Star. I recall getting the news of her victories via twitter, later that night, and being happy for her. If you are ever at the Expo, you need to meet her, even if her line is long and slow, stay on it! You will be glad that you did!
 
 

All photography by BAS Photography & Design

0 comments: