Entertainment Earth

11/03/2015

(Video) A Interview with Troma's Lloyd Kaufman at NYCC 2015

 
At New York Comic Con (NYCC) on Sat, Oct. 10, 2015, Troma co-founder Lloyd Kaufman gave me a fun, informative, and energetic interview at the Troma booth. I even got cameo appearances by the lovely Catherine Corcoran and the Toxic Avenger who joined us a little later in it. All weekend the Troma booth was THE most fun booth at all of NYCC, and I think that this interview and some of clips contained within, really capture at least a little of that fun.
You can see the video below:

 
Above from left to right- Emily Astrom, myself, Toxie, and Lloyd Kaufman 
  

From my interview with Catherine Corcoran be sure to go here: http://themastergio.blogspot.com/2015/10/video-talk-with-scream-queen-catherine.html

All photography (except for the bottom pic which is done by myself), camera work, and video editing by Negative Pop.

0 comments: