Entertainment Earth

10/28/2015

NYCC Sat 2015- Great Times and Great Cosplay


Saturday is always the craziest and busiest day at NYCC. And, while I did have a lot going on, I still had a blast. Actually, I will go on to say that Oct. 10, 2015 was one of the most fun Sat NYCC's for me ever. Let's go with some of the most awesome cosplay that I saw that day.

These guys were so popular to get picks with that they probably never left the spot they were in!


Oskana Cosplay did an amazing and sexy cosplay as Red Sonja!
 My theory is that after Playboy decided to stop publishing nudes next year, this Bunny decided to join the Empire.


This AWESOME and beautiful cosplay is Cinderella meets Iron Man. I love it!
Hannibal cosplay! 'Nuff said!
This cutie was doing a Paige of WWE cosplay. I asked her if she had ever met Paige, she told me she had and in THIS cosplay. Apparently she loved it! So did I!

All photography by myself or Negative Pop.

0 comments: