3/10/2015

Adult Entertainment Expo 2015: Sat, Pt 2

 
(For the first part of my Sat. coverage go here: http://themastergio.blogspot.com/2015/03/adult-entertainment-expo-2015-sat-pt-1.html)

I continued my Saturday at the Adult Entertainment Expo in Las Vegas, by going back to the HotMovies.com booth. Among the beautiful babes signing there was one of my perennial favorites, Tori Black! As always she looked amazing and was all smiles, as she met her legions of fans. I always say this, because it's true. Tori has one of the most continuously loyal fan followings in the business and always draws a long line of them at any appearance that she makes.


Next to her was the always beautiful and classy Tanya Tate. Tanya looked amazing and, as always, was very friendly and an utmost professional.


 

 
The beautiful Alexis Grace and her sexy ass.
 
And, in keeping with the nice ass theme, here is Bliss Dulce!

Being the last day, I had to pay a visit to my friend, Draven, and talk to her for a bit, before saying good-bye. She really is one of the coolest people that I know in the biz. And, of course, she looked gorgeous! I really liked the way these pics that I took of her came out.

 
 

Finally, I ended my day with one final visit to Clips4Sale.com. I mean if I was gonna end this awesome time, I may as well visit one of the continuously wild and sexy booths there is right? Well, I think you will agree, that I made the right choice by doing so, especially when you see the last two pics!

 
 
I think that about says it all, right? ;)

0 comments: