Entertainment Earth

6/02/2014

Hot Asian Girl of the Month: Minnie Scarlet


All pictures are from their respective owners.

 
The first month of summer is here! OK, I realize summer, itself, doesn't start until later in the month, but you get my drift. Anyway, the point is it's gonna get hot soon (it might already be where you are at)! And, it's about to get really hot with my pick for the Hot Asian Girl of the Month, the gorgeous: Minnie Scarlet!!!

Minnie is a model and actress. She's been doing adult work for more than 2 years.

Despite the nature of my blog, it's been a long time since I have had someone from the adult biz be an honored with the Hot Asian Girl of the Month stamp. But, look at how beautiful and sexy Minnie is! I'm sure we can all agree that she is a great choice!!

For those curious in the above pic, she is the one wearing glasses.

I LOVE her Powerpuff Girl tattoo on her shoulder! It's so fucking cool! 

This video from her Vimeo channel, and it made my day. I am sure it will make your morning/ noon/ afternoon/ night/ whatever the fuck time it is when you are reading this:



Minnie is just so incredibly gorgeous!! She has a beautiful face, beautiful, almond eyes, nice boobs, a great ass, an incredible body, and tattoos!! Beautiful Asian girls with tattoos are a gift from heaven, in my book! I hope that this post gets her even more fans than she already has. She is simply amazing!

 
 

0 comments: