Entertainment Earth

6/22/2014

Exxxotica AC 2014: The Final Chapter

All photography by BAS Photography & Design


Sorry it took so long to post the final  write up on Exxxotica AC, but here it is. I had quite a good time, of course, and already can't wait for Exxxotica NJ in Nov!!

 
 Man, see-saws were never this fun, when I was a kid!

The super-busty and lovely Sheridan Love.

The always beautiful and awesome Jacky Joy! She was so fun to interview last year, seeing her and talking to her again this year was great. She's always a pleasure to be around.


Rita Daniels and friend work the pole!

And, that dear readers, ends my coverage of Exxxoitca AC 2014. I would love to know if there was anything you really liked, or didn't like, that I covered or didn't cover at this show. Your interaction is always appreciated! Thank you!

0 comments: