Entertainment Earth

3/07/2014

Update for March 2014

It's time for a site update! I'm considering doing these as a monthly thing. And, speaking of which last month was this site's 6th anniversary!! I never expected this site to blow up they way it did, but it has! I might talk about this a little more in a future post. For now, though, let me just thank you all for your continued support! I love you all!

OK, on to the matters at hand:

Tomorrow, I will be at Monster-Mania in Cherry Hill, NJ. It's been a year since I was last there (and, coincidentally,  that one was my first there). I'm looking forward to all the fun. I personally love this convention and the guests that will be there sound great. I think it's a good, fun time to be had.
Probably my favorite pic from last year's con, it's the beautiful Katharine Isabelle and me.

Speaking of conventions, I should be back at Exxxotica AC, next month, at least if all things go as planned. I already have some cool stuff lined up. The guest list keeps growing, and I love that some first timers to the eastcoast shows will be there! Anyway, let me share with you my second favorite picture from the show from last year, taken by BAS Photography & Design. I may post my actual favorite next month. Stay tuned!!

The pic is of beautiful adult star Jacky Joy, my friend, and camera-girl for the show. Kristin, and myself. It was taken after a fun interview that Jacky did with us for this site. I love that she was dressed as a Ghostbuster and was next to an Ecto1 and a Stay Puft Marshmellow Man. Which brings to mind the passing of Harold Ramis, who played Egon Spengler in the movies, last month. He had been going through health issues for a long time, but that didn't make it any less tragic in my eyes.
On more ridiculous side note, this picture was reported on my personal Facebook. Why?! I don't know?! Neither of the two ladies are nude or showing off enough skin to warrant that shit! Oh wait, Asa Akira is naked on my Two In The Shirt tee. Lame!

I been talking a lot about Arrow here cause it is just such an awesome fucking show!! The last two episodes have had Slade "Deathstroke" Wilson reveal himself still alive to Oliver Queen. The shit is hitting the fan!! Villains and heroes galore are gonna be clashing! Is there a more geekgasm filled show on TV? I think not!!

Finally, one of my most anticipated movies of this year comes out this month on the 14th: Veronica Mars!! I was a HUGE fan of the TV series and had a crazy crush on the beautiful Kristen Bell. Fans, myself included, demanded and petitioned this movie be made for ages. I always hoped it would be made, to tie up a show that never ended in the proper manner. This movie promises to satisfy us! I'm so excited for this one!!

That's it for now. Talk to you all soon!

0 comments: