Entertainment Earth

3/06/2014

Scott Ian Spoken Word NYC 2014

Last night, March 5, 2014, I went to B.B. King's in NYC to attend Anthrax's Scott Ian Speaking Word tour. I won tickets via a contest on PiercingMetal.com, and as a fan of Anthrax since I was a kid, I was really looking forward to this. From the moment I found out that I had won, i was super pumped and happy! I knew Scott would have some really great stories to share, and I was right!

From the start to the end of the show, he told us funny and crazy stories. For me to reveal any of them would be to spoil it for you, and I am not doing that. If you ain't seen it yet, you really need to, as soon it comes to your neck of the woods. If it already passed your town or city and you missed it; you missed a great show! Sorry!

It is broken into three parts: first, his stories, then he answers fan questions, and finally he gives us some advice. The tales and words spun by him included but were not limited to: drinking, Lemmy, Dimebag Darrell, poop, mistaken identities, Sebastian Bach, and so much more! I had a fucking blast and laughed my ass off! This show gets my highest possible recommendation! See it!
 
 
 The use of hilarious slideshow drawings and awesome pictures added to the fun.
 This dinosaur toy was given to Scott by his son. He loved touching and holding it.
 
 
 

0 comments: