2/08/2014

Adult Entertainment Expo 2014 Sat- Hotties on the Last Day

Saturday was the last day of the Expo, and due to the AVN Award show being that very night, the shortest day. But, it's also the most packed. Regardless it was still a great time and filled with beauties to the brim!

Let's begin with the beautiful and sexy Jessie Lee from Burning Angel.

 
 

And, now for one final visit to the Elegant Angel booth. The girls were having fun and the fans were having fun with them. 
 
 
 
The last two pics that I got with Dani! Until next year that is! 

And, now we close off with some random beauties:
 I am sorry I don't know this cutie's name, but the short skirt combined with the glasses is HOT!
And, she gets extra cool points for throwing up the horns after she saw how I was dressed! :)
 
Some random girl got spanked. She was a babe!
The beautiful Bunny Freedom
I was a little afraid that Jayden Lee was gonna fall over the rail here, but thankfully it all went fine. I think it made for a great pic, so, yay!
Anyway, she is sexy as fucking hell!
 
From the MyFreeCams.com booth comes this beautiful, Asian goddess! Glasses AND she's Asian?! Dear God, I fell in love!

0 comments: