Entertainment Earth

6/06/2013

The Awesome & Lovely Draven at Exxxotica AC, Pt. 1- The Interview

All photography by BAS Photography and Design
Video shot by Kristin Debenedictis

I had not seen Draven Star since since my first trip to the Adult Entertainment Expo in Vegas back in January 2011. She had taken a long break from making adult movies. She eventually did come back, and I thought that was pretty cool. When, I found out she was going to be at Exxxotica AC, at the Burning Angel booth, of course, I was happy beyond words!! I was very much looking forward to seeing my friend. It turned out, that she was also looking forward to seeing me. And, at the Expo, she gave me what might have been the most fun interview I did that day, as well as my longest one on video interview yet!

The truth is I could interview her all day. Of course, she's amazingly and breathtakingly beautiful, but she's also cool as hell, fun to be around, and just a total sweetheart. But, before I run out of compliments, and there probably aren't enough for her, it's time for you to sit back and enjoy my chat with her, as she talks, horror movies, music (including metal, of course!), tattoos, and more!!

A Kick-Ass Talk with Burning Angel's Draven Star from Master Gio on Vimeo.

 Draven shows off her awesome ink to myself and the camera.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Quite simply put one of my favorite pictures of the whole weekend.
To be continued with pics from her burlesque show!! 

0 comments: