Entertainment Earth

2/27/2013

The Beautiful Sinn Sage, and Her Sexy Ass, at AEE 2013

I been an admirer of Sinn Sage's beauty and hotness for quite some time now. But little could prepare me for the nuclear hotness that she is in person. But, on top of that she's very friendly and sweet. This gorgeous adult actress, assistant director, model, and 2013 AVN winner, for best girl-girl scene, has a body, and booty(!), to die for. She also loved posing for the camera, which led to me catching some really hot and sexy pics of her, on both Fri and Sat at the 2013 Adult Entertainment Expo.
 
Sinn is so freaking awesome in person! Seriously, it was a true pleasure to meet her!
No doubt about it, her butt was one of the sexiest at the show!
It should really be no surprise that her line was always long!
 
Originally I got a picture with her on Fri, but alas said pic was badly taken. Hence this redo, which I must admit looks great! :)

0 comments: