Entertainment Earth

7/21/2012

Fuck Yeah! I Got another Liebster Award!!


Last year, I got the Liebstar award from Son of Celluloid and now I have my second Liebster Award, this time from Maynard Morrisey's Horror Movie Diary! This is a great blog, and I'm very flattered to receive it from him. This award comes with the following rules:

1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves 
2. Answer the 11 questions the person giving the award has set for you. 
3. Create 11 questions for the people you will be giving the award to. 
4. Choose 11 people to award and send them a link to your post. 
5. Go to their page and tell them. 
6. NO TAG BACKS
 
So now onto the questions. Maynard did not actually make questions so, I'm gonna choose 11 of my favorite questions he answered, which is pretty cool in of itself, cause I'm always the one interviewing people as opposed to the other way around. 
 
The questions come from:
ALEX JOWSKI from "ALEX JOWSKI'S MOVIE REVIEWS", and JENNY KRUEGER from "MEMOIRS OF A SCREAM QUEEN"
 
ALEX' QUESTIONS

1. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
It's a chance for me to talk about just about anything that I love. Writing is my first passion, and so this to me is heaven.

2. What celebrity or artist have you have met who has inspired you the most in your life?
Of the artists I've met the ones who inspire me the most were: 
Lucio Fulci- Fulci didn't say much when I met him, but I consider myself lucky to have a met a man whose movies I love so deeply. Fucli Lives!! Still!
Dario Argento- He was so cool when I met him. He signed my Suspiria LD and talked to me a little in Italian. Back then he was my favorite director. He is no longer that, but his work up and until Opera are a huge influence on me.

3. Do you have a nickname?  How did you get that name?
Yeah, I do. It's Gio. Hence my blogger/ writer name Master Gio. Gio came about because most people didn't wanna say my full name, Giovanni.

4. What is your favorite beverage?
Ahh, well I LOVE coffee, Sunkist, beer (Sam Adams & Amstel being my true favorites), Jameson, and vodka. Hmm, this is making me thirsty!
 
KAIJINU'S QUESTIONS
5. Did you ever had a crush on a fantasy character in your teen years? If yes, who?
Yeah, a couple, actually. Taryn (Jennifer Rubin) in A Nightmare on Elm Street pt. 3: Dream Warriors and Nancy from The Craft are probably at the very top. A hot punk chick and a hot goth chick? Come on, you can't fucking beat that!

6. If a movie character out of your fave flicks suddenly appeared in front of your doorstep, who will it be and what'll you do?
Jamie Chung's character in Sorority Row, and we'd sit and have some drinks and have some fun... LOTS of fun, if you get my drift!!
 
KWEENY'S QUESTIONS

7. Show us something you bought recently.

8. What was the last film you saw?
I was rewatching some of the excellent The Dark Knight, in preparation for the The Dark Knight Rises. I'll try and finish watching it tonight.
9. What do you do in your spare time other than blog?
I spend way to much time on Facebook, Twitter, and the net in general. I watch a lot of TV, as in my fav shows, wrestling, and MMA. I also watch a shitload of movies (duh), read books and graphic novels, play video games, and go out and hang with my friends, whether it be going to a bar, stores, cons, concerts, or whatever. I also listen to A LOT of music.

10. Favourite monster: Vampire, Werewolf, Undead, etc. Name as many as you'd like or all of them and tell us why you love them.
Zombies are my favorite. I love zombie movies probably cause they usually have the most gore content. I'm also big into vampires, but real blood-suckers not that Twilight shit!!!

JENNY'S QUESTIONS
11: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
That's easy: my home away from home: Las Vegas, Nevada!!!
 
I give this award to:
Misti Dawn for Meow Misti Dawn 
The Jaded Viewer for the jaded viewer
Beauty and Rollie for Beauty and the Robeast 
Ann Marie Rios for AnnMarie's Adventures
Son of Celluloid for Son of Celluloid 
Linda "Vampy BitMe" Le for VampyBit.Me 
Ruby Violence for Horror Lovers Spot 
 
And, my questions for them are:
 
1. What made you decide to start a blog?
2. What was the first thing you ever wrote about in your blog?
3. What's your favorite place to travel to and where would you must want to travel to?
4. Who do you most look up to?
5. What's your favorite movie and why?
6. Tell me something about yourself that may surprise me and my readers.
7. What's the best concert you ever been to?
8. Who is your biggest celebrity crush?
9. If you could have any superpower which one would you pick?
10. What's a typical for you like?
11. If you ruled the world, what is one rule you would enforce?

7 comments:

Maynard Morrissey said...

wahoo! my pleasure, Giovanni! :)

Unknown said...

very fuckin cool!!!

Jen/Sylv Soska said...

This is fucking awesome! Thank you so much for being so rad.

Giovanni Deldio said...

@Angry Princess: =)

Giovanni Deldio said...

@ Jen & Sylvia: No prob! You two rock & I simply CANNOT wait for American Mary! Let's do a new interview sometime in the near future.

SonOfCelluloid said...

Hell yeah, thanks Gio!

Giovanni Deldio said...

No prob, bro!