Entertainment Earth

1/30/2012

Random Hotness XII: Beyond the Hotness

This is the first random hotness of the year! So get yourself a six-pack, relax, and enjoy the babes!

Puma Swede- Tall, impossibly leggy, busty, sexy, blonde, blue-eyed. That reads like a description for a girl that is many a man's fantasy, and this Swedish goddess is just that. She is so fucking hot that even if you are not into blondes it would be impossible to not fall for her. Or to be reaching for a ton of tissues while watching one of her scenes.
She's been in the biz quite some time. Enough so that she gets MILF roles now. And, I'm very into seeing her in scenes like that. Actually, I'm just very much into seeing her! I mean look at her! She's delicious! But, as a fan of girl-girl stuff the one thing that really makes me flip out is seeing her with her other chicks:
My God when I saw her with Mariah Milano, I thought I was gonna go crazy!

Same with when I saw her with Ava Devine!!!

Yes, Puma is too fucking sexy. She can, like her namesake, pounce on me any day she wants to!! I wanna be her prey!





Ava Devine- Speaking of the beautiful Ava Devine, man, I have been on a total kick of her pics and scenes as of late! There is nasty and then there is Ms. Devine. Few women in the biz are as out and out dirty as she is. She's up for just about anything.
And, I don't know if anyone is a better dirty talker than her! When she says something nasty, and I just turn to pudding! And, if she's playing a MILF type role in the scene, well then I'm pretty much done!!!


I've mentioned how much I like girl-girl, and if your looking for a really hot, nasty, lesbian scene with her, then, I suggest you track down her scene with Veronica Jett in Decadent Divas XXIX. It's fucking amazing I'm tell you! With lots of fetishes covered: Asian, smoking, boot licking, lesbian, and younger/ older woman! It's like fucking heaven!!




Asa Akira- I would like to take this chance to congratulate, in public, the gorgeous Asa Akira, who won XBIZ's Female Performer of the Year!!! She didn't win Female Performer of the Year at AVN, though. She was beaten by the beautiful Bobbi Starr. Either of them are worthy of the award, though, so I'm cool with that. Anyway, the stunning Ms. Akira won a shitload more of awards, sweeping up just about everything else she's was nominated for!! It really couldn't have happened to a person who deserves it more!






Viva Bianca- Spartacus: Vengeance is on Starz!! Which means one of the best shows in the world is back. Sadly, the lead star Andy Whitfield passed away due to his battle with lymphoma. His replacement Liam McItyre looked excellent in the season premiere and the show seems as badass as ever!!
Plus, it gave us the return of the gorgeous Ms. Bianca, who was topless in her first scene in the series! Thank you God, Starz, and Ms. Bianca!!!






Dichen Lachman- Another show I love that is back on is the awesome US take on Britain's Being Human. This season might be even better than the last one. And, one reason is the fact that geek TV show favorite and former Hot Asian Girl of the Month Dichen Lachman is playing an evil vampire that Aidan has to look after. I would love to look after her! Especially as a vamp! That's just hot!!!!



0 comments: