Entertainment Earth

11/18/2011

Jada Cheng, Sassy Assy, TITS, and Lisa Ann: Exxxotica NJ 2011

All photos courtesy of Negative Pop and myself.

Sassy Assy Jeans never fails to set up a both at Exxxotica, and to be honest with you, I wouldn't have it any other way! They always have the most sexy women, including some truly stunning Asians. A fixture at their booth is the gorgeous and awesome goddess known as Jada Cheng!

Jada looked as beautiful as ever, dressed in a sexy and short white dress, that Saturday. She graciously posed for many pics, and, as always, she truly enjoyed meeting her adoring fans.
But, truth is the lovely Ms. Cheng had to pull double duty! As she was also signing at Two in the Shirt (TITS) booth. You see they were debuting the awesome, new Jada Cheng "Do It Yourself" Tee, at the show. This was actually the first time that they were at Exxxotica NJ. When I last saw them at the AEEs, in Vegas, in January, I felt they had one of the best booths, there. I am happy to say, theirs was one of the best booths at this show, too! Anyway, back to the Jada shirt. I decided I was gonna get it (pretty much from the moment I heard they were debuting). I wore it in the next pic with us, and the result is one of my fav pics of the day!

Also, at the TITS booth was Alexis Ford (who I missed) and the always pleasant and beautiful MILF Lisa Ann. As a matter of fact, I also picked up the MILF shirt of hers. They had a deal that if you bought two of their tees, it was 30 bucks (a single tee cost 20). It's one of my favorite, if not in fact my favorite, from the awesome line of tees TITS has of hers.

Of course, Sassy Assy Jeans had their share of even more hotness, as evident by one of the last things I saw that Saturday night: a gorgeous Asian women on a leash, who was being walked another babe. I will leave you with that image, in hopes of making your day, as it surely added to my happiness that night!
----------------
Now playing: Megadeth - Holy Wars...The Punishment Due
via FoxyTunes

0 comments: