Entertainment Earth

10/30/2011

NYCC 2011: Matthew Senreich on Robot Chicken

Matthew Senreich is, along with Seth Greene, the creator and executive producer of Cartoon Newtork's popular and highly enjoyable stop-motion animated Robot Chicken. The series is currently airing it's fifth season, and I had the pleasure of attending a press meeting at New York Comic Con last Friday. Senreich was quite funny and entertaining, as well as giving us really good answers to all our questions. I been a fan of the show since it's inception so getting to do this, a first for me, was very cool.

Seth Green was not present for this, unless you count the doll that Senreich has with him. He was, however, present for the panel, which I did could not attend.

The following is video I shot, which features some highlights from it. If you are curious, I am the one who asked if George Lucas contacted them, or if it was they who contacted Lucas. Enjoy.







NYCC 2011: Day 1
NYCC 2011: Day 2, Part 1
NYCC 2011: Day 2, Part 2

0 comments: