Entertainment Earth

5/30/2011

Preview: Asa Akira in This Is Why I'm Hot

I've seen the first promo stuff for director/ producer Ivan's This Is Why I'm Hot. They are some extremely pics and video of the beautiful Asa Akira.

The movie will also feature Chanel Preston, Gracie Glam, and Kristina Rose. Asa has been quoted as, "He makes every girl look like a superstar nymphomaniac!", in reference to director Ivan.

From the cover and what I've read on it, it looks to be another winner from Tom Byron Pictures. I am definitely looking forward to it being released.

If you wanna pre-order and/ or see a sexy video of the beautiful Ms. Akira, as well as some hardcore pics you can go here: http://www.tombyronpictures.com/?page=detail&id=979242&ad=2166#gallery

NOTE: all pictures courtesy of Tom Byron Pictures, copyright 2011.

0 comments: