Entertainment Earth

5/31/2011

My 3rd Annual B-day at Duffs

Though my actual b-day was on the 29th of this month, I continued the tradition of celebrating my b-day at the greatest bar in the world Duff's Brooklyn on the 21st.

I went with my good freinds Alan and Matt. Later on my friends Izzy, Wally, Rollie, and Rachel showed up. I also ran into other friends and people I know from the bar. I made sure to blast some kick ass music from bands like Megadeth, Slayer, Metallica, Venom, Darkthrone, Watain, Type O Negative, Iron Maiden, Nine Inch Nails, and Nirvana on the jukebox.
As always others played some kick ass music from the jukebox, as well, like Overkill, Deftones, Pantera, Gojira, and Guns N' Roses. I also met Crystal and her friend Chelsie. It turns out it was Crsytal's b-day as well! Double b-day bash!! Hells yeah, motherfucker!!!

In the end, I had an awesome fucking time (and got drunk as fuck!), as one as always does at Duffs! Jimmy is the man, as he most definitely always is. I've said this a million times, but will never tire of it, cause it's true: DUFF'S FUCKING RULES!!

I'll be back soon, of course. And, you can bet your ass I will celebrate my b-day next year, yet, again!

0 comments: