Entertainment Earth

5/04/2011

Hot Asian Girl of the Month: Bai Ling

So, this is May, my fav month, cause its the real start of gorgeous weather and my birthday month, as well. And, for my b-day month I picked a woman, that I would LOVE to have at my b-day party, the beautiful and sexy Bai Ling!

Bai Ling was born Chengdu, China in 1966. Her dad was a musician and later music teacher. Her mother was a stage actress. Bai would go on to say that she was a shy child and that stage acting was a way for her to open up.

Bai began her acting career in China in 1984. She came to the US in 1991. In 1994 she starred in the classic The Crow as the half-sister/ lover of the villain. I gotta say I found her sexy as soon as I saw her in the movie. She looked hot as fuck!!!! And, she did a shower scene, too!

Her most celebrated role was in Red Corner alongside Richard Gere. She even got on People's 50 Most Beautiful list.

In 2005 she posed for Playboy, but according to her it caused it get cut out of Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. Lucas denies this. He says she was cut out a year before hand. But, I say she's saying the truth, and he is full of shit.
Bai, by the way, was also on Lost. Of course, I had stopped watching this miserable show, by then, but regardless, here it is:


Bai Ling is definitely a wacky chick, but I would go as far as saying that is part of her appeal. She says she is from the Moon. When, she was Chelsea Handler's Chelsea Lately round table she mentioned this. She was never on again. Which is proof that Chelsea can be lame, sometimes. Cause, Bai should have been a regular!!!

By the way, if she is from the Moon, then I need to visit there! Cause, if Moonites look like her, than I need to leave NYC and move to the Moon!

I met Bai Ling this past weekend (another reason I picked her this month) at Chiller. She looked gorgeous! Quite honestly I was a little flabbergasted by meeting her. I had very little to say, as I was in total awe of her exquisite beauty. But, I did get a pic with her!! That's all win, right there!! She also sang on stage.

While I don't have footage of her onstage at Chiller, here is a vid of her signing "I Touch Myself". Which is funny cause I'm share many touch themselves to her!


You can learn more about this babe by checking out her blog. Honestly, half the time I have no clue what she is talking about. But, you won't care, cause she always posts sexy pics if herself! Go here to check it out: http://ling-bai.blogspot.com/

Bai is easily one of the sexiest mainstream actress around. She loves showing skin, and we love seeing it! You gotta love her boobies and her legs!! Plus, she has tattoos, too, and that's almost always hot. But, her personality also makes her a lot of fun. In all, Bai Ling is one of my fav mainstream actresses!
----------------
Now playing: Megadeth - The Hardest Part of Letting Go...Sealed With a Kiss
via FoxyTunes

0 comments: