Entertainment Earth

8/23/2010

Music Mix: This Riff Will Kill Ya!

Remember the last mix (More Metal than Metal) I made? I know a couple of my friends really liked that one, but while that was pretty fucking metal, wait till you hear my newest one! I picked songs with some of the sickest riffs ever. Riffs that will feel like a fucking chainsaw going right through your fucking head!

So, raise those horns and be prepared to brutalize your neighborhood with the hardest, most aggressive, and most badass mix your speakers or I-Pod has ever played!

Oh and fellow horror fans, yep, that's Lucio Fulci classic Zombie on my cover! Love that fucking scene!!!!

Anyways, you can download it here: http://www.4shared.com/file/c36NYtB3/This_Riff_Will_Kill_Ya.html


----------------
Now playing: Metallica - Broken, Beat & Scarred
via FoxyTunes

0 comments: