Entertainment Earth

6/16/2010

New Metal Wallpaper

Some posts ago, I showed you guys my wallpaper based on my fav/ most played albums that I got off of an app on Last.FM, but now I found an even better app there.

I downloaded it, and it made this wallpaper, based on what I have listened to in the last three months:

The really cool thing is that you can use it to keep making different wallpapers for you. For example, it made this one today for me:

My only complaint is that when it can't get an album cover image it gives you white empty spaces, which is sort of lame. But, regardless, I totally recommend you download it! I think the quality of the wallpaper image is excellent, and it looks really cool! Get it here: http://build.last.fm/item/37

----------------
Now playing: Faith No More - Midlife Crisis
via FoxyTunes

0 comments: