10. Joanna Angel- The undisputed queen of horror/ porn, Joanna has starred in two of her companies wildest and most infamous movie in the form of Re-Penetrator and The Xxxorcist. In both films not only does she get fucked good, but she gets covered in gore and make-up FX. In fact, I will go on record right now and say that she is THE hottest zombie in the history of cinema. But, Joanna also worked in cult horror, not just of the pornographic kind. She was in the interactive horror DVD game Slumber Party Slaughterhouse along with scream queen Tiffany Shepis and some of her own Burning Angel hotties. Her most recent venture into horror is in the underground movie Warning!!! Pedophile Released, in which, as I understand, she plays the sister of a recently released pedophile scumbag. She's just one of the cutest, hottest, and coolest chicks that ever lived!
9. Ingrid Pitt- One of Hammer horror's most popular and beloved beauties this Polish goddess is, quite simply, one of the genre's sexiest and seductive women. Both of her Hammer roles are in great films and well worth seeing. The Vampire Lovers is sexy stuff as she plays a lesbian vampire, in what is perhaps the hottest movie the studio ever made. Countess Dracula sees Pitt playing Countess Elizabeth Bathory. It's a great performance by her, with a very memorable moment in which comes out nude from the tub, covered in blood! Hot! She also stared in the classic The Wicker Man, and other genre flicks. Pitt has even written articles in genre publications, making her even more worthy of all the love fans give this exquisite, sexy, and busty beauty.
8. Cernia Vincent- This ravishing beauty of Italian decent has it all in the looks department: killer body, sexy skin tone, beautiful eyes, long, dark hair, and an awesome chest. Her most popular role is in my fav of Eli Roth's movies: Cabin Fever. Her scene where she shaves her legs, is well, you won't soon forget it. One of the best horror images of the last decade, I think. You also won't forget her nudity in that movie! She's been some lower budget horror, too, with stuff like Sci-Fi channel flick Sasquatch Mountain, It Waits (which has a cool creature and Cerina, and yet is still underwhelming), and Return to House on Haunted Hill (pretty decent and so much better than the horrid remake it sequelizes). I met Cerina at a Chiller, and she was a total delight, as not only is she breathtakingly beautiful but very friendly and down-to-earth, as well.
7. Tiffany Shepis- To me, and to just about any horror fan, Tiffany is one of the sexiest. coolest, and most fucking hot women doing low budget horror, today. I think she is the modern answer to Linnea Quigley. Shepis has been in a shitload of horror and cult movies. She's worked with Troma, including her earliest role in one of their best films, Tromeo and Juliet. Another great Troma movie she was is Citizen Toxie: The Toxic Avenger IV. Among my favorite movies she has done are: The Hasing and, what might be her best film, so far, Nightmare Man. In said, film she does a sexy dance, gets nude, and kicks ass with a fucking crossbow! With Tiffany you can always count on sexiness and, many times, nudity. Yay!
6. Debbie Rochon- A woman as beautiful on the outside as she is on the inside, I been a fan of hers since I first saw and heard of her in the pages of the now defunct genre skin-rag Scream Queens Illustrated. Like many of the girls working in the low budget land, Debbie has been in countless of films. She had the best and sexiest role in Tromeo and Juliet playing a pierced lesbian! Yum! Some other memorable Debbie roles include her kicking ass in micro-budget underground horror/ comedy Mulva: Zombie Ass Kicker!, Tales from the Crapper (a decent little Troma horror/ comedy), Dr. Horror's Erotic House of Idiots (which also stars other horror babes like Ruby LaRocca, Rachel Robbins, and Barbara Joyce), and tons more. And, yeah, not every film she's done is great, but she's always awesome in them, and pleasure to see in any movie. She also happens to be one of the most awesome people at any convention she is at!
5. Caroline Munroe- If I had to pick one woman to have been in Hammer movies as my favorite, then I would go Caroline, who is of the hottest women to have done any genre! She was in the Golden Voyage of Sinbad looking absolutely stunning. Her Hammer work include the decent Dracula A.D. 1972 (her death scene has to be one of the best moments in that one) and the classic Captain Cornos: Vampire Hunter (an amazing film that is so far ahead of it's time). She's known to gorehounds, too, for her work on movies like the disturbing and controversial classic Maniac and The Last Horror Movie (a movie that reunited with her Maniac co-star Joe Spinell). She's pretty much the only reason to see the piece of shit that is Slaughter High and looks smoking hot in Franco's Faceless (yes, the movie I mentioned that Lahie is in), and, lots of other horror and cult flicks. And, while she has never done nudity she will always a be a sight to behold thanks to her amazing beauty.
4. Katie Cassidy- Katie's done a lot of mainstream horror, both on TV and the movies. On TV she got her best role, yet, as the demon Ruby in the third season of the greatest show, ever, Supernatural. She's also on another horror show, Harper's Row (but as I have said before on this blog, I never saw that). She has also been in just about every horror remake: When a Stranger Calls (where she played fellow hottie Camille Belle's friend), Black Xmas (probably my favorite of her movies, and shares movie time with a smoking hot female cast), and the upcoming A Nightmare on Elm Street (man, that one just looks totally underwhelming...). Katie ain't been nude, yet, but I hope she does show some skin someday!
3. Catriona MacColl- This English beauty is most famous to horror fans for breaking hearts in Lucio Fulci classics. She starred in this best film, a huge personal fav, The Beyond. She was also in the awesome movie that he did before that one, City of the Living Dead (aka The Gates of Hell). After those films, this blue-eyed, blonde beauty appeared in the last of her work with Fulci in House by the Cemetery. She been in other genre films, but I sadly can I say I have not seen those. I so need to correct that! But, personally speaking, I think MacColl has one of the prettiest faces to ever appear in a gorefest and is a good actress, too.
2. Barbara Crampton- When I first saw Re-Animator, I was blown away. Not only did it become my all time favorite movie, but it made me want to make movies. And, I developed the hugest crush on it's lead female star, Barbara Crampton. The scene where she is fully nude and fondled and eventually given cunnilingus by a decapitated head just blow my twelve year old mind away. She returned to work with director Stuart Gordon in another Lovecraft film, From Beyond. Again she blew me away, in particular when she was dressed as a dom (pic at the left) and molested by a monster, who fondles her boobs (I guess weird creatures also lust after her!). She continued to do horror movies and soap operas, as well. Which means she might just have the most diverse group of fans of all the lovely ladies on this list!
1. Asia Argento- This woman is horror royalty. Her dad is, afterall, Dario fucking Argento. She's been doing movies for years now, beginning as the young girl in the Argento produced The Church. But, her first major role was in her dad's American made movie, Trauma. I remember having the hugest crush on her after seeing it, and when she got nude in that, wow!!!! Her best acting came, up to that point, came in The Stendhal Syndrome (the best of Argento's weaker post-Opera career). She also tried her own hands at directing and her first film was loosely based on her life, the horrific, tragic, artistic, and beautiful: Scarlet Diva. A few of the scenes in that included real sex. The hottest moment has to be her lesbian love scene with an Italian porn actress. Very, very yummy! Said movie has some great full frontal nudity from her. She's beloved over in Italy but has found success in the US, too. Her best American film is, I think, Land of the Dead for George Romero. She did not get nude in that but, goddamn did she look good!!!!!!
Now playing: Alice Cooper - Poison