Entertainment Earth

8/01/2008

Hot Asian Girl of the Month: Jamie Chung




Beautiful Jamie Chung was born April 10, 1983 in San Fransisco. This stunning beauty is of Korean descent.

She began her career on The Real World: San Diego , which was from the fourteenth season. Please, don't ask me how this show is still on, but Jamie would then go on to appear on Real World/ Road Rules Challenge: The Inferno II. No, I have never seen nor will ever sit and watch any of this fucking crap. But, hey, it started Jamie's career! So let us be thankful for that!

She also did some appearances on three episodes of Days of Our Lives, as a Hooters girl in I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry (by the way that film also has a cameo by a fav of this blog, Tila Tequila, so it might be time I see this shit), as well as an episode of CSI: New York and, one of my fav TV shows of all time, Veronica Mars.

Here are two smoking hot videos of Jamie . In both, she comes off as fun, sexy, and utterly and completely stunningly beautiful. I think I am be in love, and I predict you will be, too!

She talks a little bit about herself. And, she says has little time to meet a guy, due to work. Heart breaker!




On this one she tells her that some ex-BF is an asshole and has a small dick! Guys why would you be an asshole and break this girl's heart? Plus, she reveals that she loves to drink (my kind of girl!)




I think her big break is coming up, though. She is staring in the upcoming Fox Family mini-series Samurai Girl . The show will begin to air on September 5th.



Now I have to be honest, I saw the longer trailer when I went to see Hellboy II: The Golden Army and The Dark Knight (on a side note, both these films rule, if you seen them yet, what the fuck are you waiting for?). And, well usually, this is the type of crap i could care less about, but put Jamie in it, and well, I am so gonna watch this! I promise to share my thoughts with you all! Said, TV show also features former WCW/ WWE star turned Dancing with the Stars chick Stacy Keebler. But, she is not even visible in any trailer. Does not matter cause Jamie is hotter than Stacy, I think. And, I could give a flying fuck about Keebler outside of the wrestling ring.

Jamie will also be seen in the upcoming Dragonball Z live-action movie. She will be playing Chi-Chi , a role she was clearly born to play. I used to be really into the cartoon series (got into it when I was sick bed years ago), but with so much to watch, I sort of gave up watching the TV show. That said, I have a soft spot for the show. But, I have very low expectations for this movie. But, hey with Jamie in it and James (Buffy's Spike) Marsters playing Piccolo, you know I will be seeing this!

I really hope that Jamie gets more popular. I hope see more of her (both figuratively and literally) . With her beautiful face , smoking hot body , and likable personality, she is a goddess to watch.





0 comments: