70. Metallica- Ride the Lightning- The second album from the seminal thrash metal band is a true metal classic. And, the cover with lightning hitting an electric chair (a direct reference to the amazing title track) is just as iconic.
69. Cattle Decapitation-Humanure- The third album by these deathgrinders had an ultra-controversial cover where a cow shits out human flesh. It was nasty enough that they had to put out a censored cover without the cow and only the wasteland, for some stores. Personally, I love it. It's always good to offend people!
68. Immortal- All Shall Fall- The eighth studio album by this black metal band has a metallic, frozen door with a face and two raven heads. The album, itself, is as cool as it's cover!
67. Autopsy- Severed Survival- This is the alternate cover to the debut album of this death metal band. It's a classic of the genre as crazed, bloodied surgeons loom on to operate. Pretty cool and scary looking, too!
66. Dissection- The Somberlain- Classic debut by this Swedish black metal act has cool artwork of a dark, ghostly figure on a horse drawn carriage that was drawn by Kristian Wahlin.
65. Killswitch Engage- The End of Heartache- The third studio album by this metalcore act is one of the sub-genre's very best! The cover of a heart-shaped pincushion held by blood-covered hands is one of the most beautiful in all of metal.
64. Morbid Angel- Gateways to Annihilation- The sixth studio by this Floridan death metal features an amazing painted cover by Dan Seagrave. It is of some monstrous temple and a gateway opening up right by it. This is the first painted cover that the band used since their classic Blessed Are the Sick.
63. Kiss- Love Gun- The sixth studio album by these hard rockers has a classic cover by Ken Kelly. The band and it's groupies look fucking awesome on it! Of note, is the long standing joke/ rumor/ whatever that Gene says that he invented the devil horns hand gesture on this album. While, I have no idea if he ever said this, I wouldn't put it underneath him. And, to that I say whatever buddy!
62. KoRn- Issues- For the fourth studio album nu-metal band Korn ran a contest and the first place winner to be used as the cover is the one I picked, here. Drawn by Alfredo Carlos, we see a ripped and abandoned doll. It has a tragic look and feel of possible child abuse or sadness, not an uncommon theme with the band.
61. Avenged Sevendfold- Nightmare- The fifth studio album by popular Cali metal/ hard rock band A7X has amazing and creepy art by Travis Smith with a little girl terrorized in her nightmares, of course, by the band's mascot looming over a graveyard.
So last night, I was watching the extra features from the blu-ray of the 80's action classic, Red Dawn (great flick BTW, with a nice BD transfer). When, I saw that someone had reported a pic from my Facebook business/ fan page, Word from the Master/ Master Gio. It's the picture below and is from last year, when I in Vegas was covering the Adult Entertainment Expo.
In it, the gorgeous Stoya and myself are at the Digital Playground booth. Now, mind you this is on my biz page, which is for eighteen and over only. I realize that you can see Jesse Jane's tits, in the background. But, that is all it is! A fucking background! It's not the actual, real person. Even if it was, it's just fuckin boobs. It's so nice to see that breasts offend people, and are banned on FB. But, some piece of shit model, like Kendell Jones (wanna know more about her? Google her lame ass), who posts pictures of herself and the animals she has hunted and killed, in Africa, are OK. The fact that this is an older pic, means someone went out of their way to find it.
Anyway, I was told, that I am blocked from posting on FB for 24 hours. Since this was around 10, no one will see me on FB till after that. So, thanks to this, I won't be on my profile or my page. Lame. Real fucking lame.
Sadkly, this is not the first time, I have been reported. The other two are even more ridiculous.
Back in January someone reported the following two pictures:
They are of my former camera-girl Kristin, Jacky Joy, and myself at least year's Exxxotica AC. Now, I thought to myself, while both ladies are gorgeous, there is nothing really inappropriate in what they are wearing. So, what then is problem? Well, it's my fucking Asa Akira, t-shirt Two in the Shirt tee. So basically, I'm guessing some asshole got offended by a fuckin t-shirt that I wore covering a porn show at a porn show! Really?! I wondered and posted on my FB (since the above pics are from my personal account), if someone I knew had bitched me out, but I doubt it was from my friend list. Kristin wasn't tagged, but Jacky was, leading me to believe, that maybe it's one of her "friends". But, she's a fuckin porn star! Which makes ratting out one of her pics just as stupid, if not more so.
And, before that, it was another Exxxotica picture (2009 is the year, BTW), this one was reported some years ago but after it had been up for a long time. It is of the beautiful Jada Cheng and myself.
She has pasties on, for crissakes! Even that is offensive? And, seriously, I am sick of people taking offense to this shit and getting me in trouble. If you don't like what I post, do, or write about, don't fuckin follow me. I have no time for people who are too high and mighty, closed minded, and/ or jealous. Haters will hate, but they can go fuck themselves or go join the My Little Pony fanclub. Just fuck off of my shit, for crissakes!
I could go, but I won't bore you any further. So consider this the end of my rant.
Go to the May 13th list and play it, I'm second guest, as you will see.
Of course, you should listen to all of them, as there are some really cool guest on the all the shows on there. This is the link to it: http://horrorhappens6.wix.com/show/may-2014-conversations
And, let me know what you thought of what I said on the show. I had a fucking blast, and I have to say it was REALLY cool to be interviewed for once, as opposed to be the one interviewing!
So I get the email about this one, and title alone I am sold! I mean lesbians and panties from Sweetheart Video and Dana Vespoli, is really enough for me to be happy! I see the cover and cast, and all I can think is, here take my fucking cash, already!!
From the Mile High Media description: Torrid tribbing continues in the latest edition of Sweetheart's standout
Wet Panties series. In this collection, teens experiment with lesbian
sex & the pleasure of tribbing. A study session goes wild when
Pepper and Casey succumb to sapphic urges. Zoe and Penny find a special
way to resolve their conflict. Cheerleaders Belle and Lola put each
other through the paces and finally bad school girls Miley and Courtney
get caught tribbing after sneaking off to pleasure each other... Cast: Casey Calvert, Pepper Kester, Lola Foxx, Belle Noire, Zoey Monroe, Penny Pax, Miley May, Courtney Shea
From the Mile High Media press release: Eight young, beautiful girls explore the
pleasures of tribbing in Mile High Media’s “Lesbian Adventures: Wet
Panties Trib 6 – White Cotton Panties.” The new release from all-girl
studio Sweetheart Video includes four
hardcore scenes of lesbian teen’s adorned in simple, white cotton
panties, before removing the underwear to find the treasure beneath. Dana Vespoli says, “Young, adventurous
girls in white cotton panties – it’s every one’s dream! Having the
cotton panties provides an extra element of purity and innocence to the
four girl/girl scenes, which I know fans are going to love!”